Friday, March 14, 2008

Last day

(Sorry late :D)

It was just like yesterday when I first entered the HS department. Time is so fast. Now, my life as a freshman is over.

I don't know what smiley to use for my title. Will it be a sad or a happy smiley?
Sad because I'll miss my friends who will be transferring to other schools and our adviser, Mrs. Dela Crus as well as our co-ad, Mrs. Torreda.
Happy because it's another summer time for vacations. Also, I can have all the good times I want. And of course.. Will I forget this? No more Ms. D and P. Weeh! haha.

I will miss:
- the umbrellas where I used to hang out with my friends
- eating during class
- laughing at my teacher's mistake
- borrowing ballpen from my seatmate
- opening my locker while classes (I know it's prohibited :P)
- laughing at other's ugly face =))
- walking in the pathway
- going to McDo & Ice cream house

I'm becoming O.A. haha.

I, together with Fabula, Therese and Suy went to Ice cream house yesterday afternoon. haha. We were supposed to go to Yellowcab. Unfortunately, there were no more seats and tables vacant so we decided to eat at Ice cream house.
That will be our last gimmick this March. :( I'll surely miss them.

No comments: