I'm feeling dull. :(( I can't think of anything to do. There's nothing extraordinary in surfing the net, watching TV, texting and chatting. Uhh.. Para kong batong nakastuck sa isang sulok.
I'll just share some nonsense stories so I won't feel bore, ok?
Yesterday, my uncle built a tent in our backyard. ahaha. It's so abnormal, right? Abnormal because he built it amidst the hot climate. Weird? haha. My sister, my niece and the other girl from our neigborhood played inside the sauna tent. :)) Free sauna, right? ahahaha. I asked them, "Camping? Ang init init e. Abnormal ba kyo?" Tapos inirapan ako! Uhh.. then my niece answered, "Inggit ka lang e :P" "Aba.. sinasagotsagot na lang ako neto ah", sabi ko sa kanya. Odb? Bastusan? ahaha. Prang yung ginagawa ko lang kay Ms. D. :))
Here's another nonsense story:
I was talking to him yesterday. ahaha. Here's our conversation:
Him: Hello, May I speak to Pau?
Me: Who's this? Speaking.
Him: Is this her mother? (bobo! sabi ko na nga speaking e)
Me (nahulaan ko na, na sya yun. Thinking, "lolokohin ko 'to) : Yes! ;)
Him: Ay, sige po. Bbye. (ahaha. takot!)
Me: Hoy!
Him: Bakit po? (takot na 'to. ahaha)
Me: Walawala. Osge, bbye. ;)
After 1 minute, he texted me
Him: Uy, nakausap ko nanay mo. Nakakatakot. NagHoy pa! Katakot tlaga.
Me: Ahahahhahahahha. Ako lang yun! Ang tanga mo nga e. Sinabi ko na ngang speaking e. :))
That's all. Nonsense right? :P
Ahahaha.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment